A property survey describes, maps and locates land ownership boundries and corners, features and improvements. Land and its improvements are a major financial investment; therefore, all land ownership boundaries should be located, monumented and mapped by a property survey and filed in public record, where required.
TYPES OF SURVEYS THAT WE DO:
- PROPERTY SURVEYS
2. LAND TITLE SURVEY
We can assist when a lender or insurer requires a land title survey. Rigid standards allow lenders and insurers to receive land title surveys in a uniform and consistent presentation. Working with a land surveyor who knows current standards will ensure your project is completed within land title guidelines.
WHEN DO YOU NEED A SURVEY:
- When property is divvied into parcels for sale or development
- When property is to be sold, purchased or mortgaged
- When property improvements are planned or to be developed
- When government regulations require a survey and map of your property
- When the location of property boundaries or corners is uncertain
- When property trespass or encroach- ment is evidenced or suspected